Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goode & Gooseberry Project: Crunchy Bacon-Cheese Dip


Several weeks ago, I served up this Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project Recipe: Crunchy Bacon-Cheese Dip at a meeting.


You can't go wrong with bacon, now can you?


You start my frying up a pound of bacon until crisp and then crumble.


Now set aside and dump 4 Cups of Shredded Cheddar into a mixing bowl... 
You determine the sharpness of your cheese...I realize that is a very personal decision... just sayin'


Add 2 Cups Miracle Whip


1 chopped onion


Pound your frustrations out on 1/2 cup cashews


Now toss them in and the bacon too!


Now mix 'er up


And place inside a hollowed out Hawaiian loaf


And serve with remaining bread.


Your guests will love this dish with the cashew surprise!


Tools used in this dish:
Tongs
Photobucket

2 GOODe Thoughts:

This sounds so good! Thanks for posting the recipe. It will work well for out upcomming party. Love your blog.

Oh Cris...
This is a naughty recipe :)
If I make it, I'll have to have 100 people over immediatly to share !

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More