Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes


Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes. Yum.


The best part about this recipe is that... if ya REALLY want to... you can call this tasty treat breakfast... 

And chocolate for breakfast is definitely a GOODe thing round these parts ;)

This is another fab recipes that can be found in the upcoming 101 Cupcake, Cookie & Brownie Recipes Cookbook by my friends at Gooseberry Patch. 

If you haven't entered to win this awesome little cookbook BEFORE you can buy it, head on over and do so... I'll wait.


Like most GOODe love stories, this one begins with butter and sugar... ;) Take them for a whirl...


Meanwhile measure out your peanut butter and add 'er to the mix...


Optional (well for you, but not me;) ): Watchful three year-old ;)


Now mix in 1 t Vanilla


And 2 Eggs


Meanwhile, in a bowl nearby, take 1 3/4 Cup Flour and add 1 t Salt  and 1 3/4 t Baking Powder


Now mix all those dry ingredients up...


And alternate adding the flour and 1 Cup milk into the butter mixture


Once the batter is ready line your muffin tins


And scoop batter into each cup -2/3 full


Now take those lovely cupcakes


and make them absolutely perfect...


Stick one Reese Cup in the center of each cupcake until it is even with the batter.


Checkers anyone?


Now bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes


Yum!!!!


Enjoy!


Photobucket

5 GOODe Thoughts:

What a tasty treat! (breakfast my foot)LOL I would read your blog if just to see your wonderful kitchen utensils! :-)

Oh Yum! Did you save me some :)! LOL!

i was baking this week and made cream cheese cupcakes...these are more my style...thank you very much...this weekend, the girls and i can tackle some chocolcate peanut butter: yum

Are you *trying* to make my bum double in size!? Yummy!

i was baking this week and made cream cheese cupcakes...these are more my style...thank you very much...this weekend, the girls and i can tackle some chocolcate peanut butter: yum

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More