Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goode Things: Prim? Yes. Proper? It's Goode, who cares.


Ah, free time-- that mythical, magical place that every mother dreams of...

Psst I found some!

Turns out about 2 hrs/night is hiding in my freezer ;)

So, with all of this blessed free time I have between not cooking and not cleaning up--I have had a moment to look around Goode Estates (estates--Ha!) and pay a little attention to my poor neglected (aka dusty) homespun prim country favors throughout our little home.


I soon realized that I haven't been decorating  and crafting like I used to LOVE to do... that could be because our house isn't nearly as tidy as it once was... I gots excuses... but I doubt you're interested in my excuses--I know I ain't.

So with my new found time... I am about to change all that. This house is going to become a home once again dag-gone-it!



I mean-- if I don't get back on the ball, who else is going to make signs like this (above) that make my mother-in-law laugh? You may not think that is a big deal, but you haven't heard her laugh at this sign;)



I just heart finding inexpensive country decor and playing house with it ;)


I love the homespun feel and the occasional chuckle.


This is my new favorite Goode thing ;) My mama got it for me for Christmas. I think I am going to fill this little recipe box up with all of my favorite freezer recipes for quick access and a perfect little memory keepsake for Add when she grows up.


Speaking of Add, she just loves Mommy's old Raggedy Ann from when she was little.


Truth be told I am still a raggedy collector to this day ;)


The dolls just make me smile.


Oh and if ya can't tell I LOVE the little tea-stained pillows too. They are so easy to make too! I will try to make some soon and post about it.


Don't ya just love it when your decor matches your values;)



So here's to giving the Ole homestead a little TLC in the near future...

3 GOODe Thoughts:

What a cute post!
Love the pillows! Seriously, I really should make a few for our home.
I linked over to your cutie-pie blog from my followers list. Thanks for caring about what po-dunky things are going on in my life. :)
I must say, if I have to pick a favorite thing, my favorite is the 'country market' sign!
Have a great day!

Thanks for stoppin' by Kerin!

I just love your word art on your blog--that and the cozy atmosphere ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by Kerin!

I just love your word art on your blog--that and the cozy atmosphere ;)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More