Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, March 22, 2010

GOODe GOODEness: Free GP Mac and Cheese Recipes


My GOODe friends over at Gooseberry Patch are giving away a free cookbook... a chapter at a time ;) If you are already a fan, you know how GOODe these recipes are --go get your download already! Go here for those yummy Gooseberry Patch Mac and Cheese recipes:

25 Mac & Cheese Recipes by Gooseberry Patch

If you are new to GP... here is your chance to find out what all the fuss is about ;)

I promise you WON'T be sorry.

So download the Mac and Cheese recipes and go become a Facebook Fan quick like... the next chapter giveaway is set for when they hit 40,000 fans and it just so happens to be chocolate chip cookie recipes.

My sweet tooth is beggin' ya...

3 GOODe Thoughts:

Got my download, but I haven't had time to look through it yet...chocolate chip cookies...yummmm!

Thanks for sharing the GOODEies, Cris...we appreciate it! :)

Thanks for sharing the GOODEies, Cris...we appreciate it! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More