Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Easy Baked Beans


If you are anything like me, you are OVER this weather. 

One way I am trying to fight the winter blues is by fixing some of our summer favorites indoors. 

Take that winter.

So, I whipped up a batch of my super easy baked beans. So easy that this was the first-EVER recipe that Miss Add helped me cook in the kitchen. I think she was around 2. 

Side Note: Where on earth was my camera??? Just sayin'

You just take 2 cans of Van Camp's and pour into your casserole dish.


Add 1 Cup Brown Sugar


And, 1 Cup Heinz Ketchup


Note: I am not usually a brand stickler (other than my JIF peanut butter... gotta have my JIF... not in my beans... but on just about everything else...just sayin'). But, in this recipe I have to have my VanCamp's Beans and Heniz Ketchup.


Mix 'er up and if you'd like, slice up a couple hot dogs or throw in some slices of bacon.


Bake at 350 degrees until nice and bubbly.


See, easy peasy!
Photobucket

4 GOODe Thoughts:

Hi.....Please visit my blog an award is waiting for you ..... :)

ok, i got the EASY in Easy baked beans!
I can even whip this up!

Thanks!
Leontien

Oh yeah, nothing like doctored baked beans! Love them. It is nearly the same as mine, but I add mustard and onion and a few drops of tabasco. Yours look great too!

I love Baked Beans with Grilled Steak or Roasted Chicken!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More