Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Random

Happy Friday!

I have been super busy... so you know what that means... random post ;)


I dumped an entire black raspberry pie today. Hot black raspberry pie. I salvaged it and I burnt my thumb. I am done talking about it now.



I missed Tice Talk Thursday this week *hiding head in shame*



I am blog hopping today :) Yay!

   Smart and Trendy Moms



 

New Friend Fridays

friday-follow   



I am trying my darndest to play the sales papers/couponing games and doing ok at it... but I feel like I am having to learn how to shop all over again. I am getting there--but it isn't easy. I have reworked how I clip/organize my coupons and that is helping. But there are many days where I just want to tell the stores to stop playing games and give me the best deal... I'll admit that it is a combination of laziness and exhausted mommy of a near 3 yr old whose on a budget.



I decided to bite the bullet today and go pull-up-less during the grocery shopping today... oh and Add too. We only had 2 accidents. I'll let you guess who.



I have several awesome recipes I will be posting in the next few days.



I am looking for some good popsicle recipes... got any?


Photobucket

13 GOODe Thoughts:

Hang in there Cris! Before you know it you will be able to make a grocery trip without you having any accidents. ;) hahaha LOVE YA!:) Kiss Miss Ad for me!

You are such a busy gal! Keep up the good work, and sneek a few minutes for yourself. Maybe dip your toes in Add's pool :)

Hi! Hopping in from the Social Parade on Fridays. I enjoyed my visit and I just love your blog name. I am also a fan of that expression!

Poor pie, poor thumb!
You're ahead of me on the coupon thing; I kept getting frustrated and gave up!
So proud of your new independence from pull-ups! ;-)
Popsicles- Step 1- Make crystal lite Step 2- Freeze it (I know, I know, I'm such a gourmet!)
Have a great weekend!

Checking out your blog and love it! I'd sacrifice a burned thumb for a black raspberry pie any day!

I have those weeks, too...love your randomness!

I am so sorry about your pie. It's bad enough that you got a burnt finger out of it, but to go to all that work... :-(

Oh Cris, I'm so sorry about the pie and your thumb. Nothing like a double whammy.

Don't feel about Tice Thursday. I only have 2 hours to work on Farmer Fridays, but you have motivated me to get it done. Thanks for the push!

I'd take a burned thumb over a saved pie any day. Yeah, I'm nutty when it comes to baked goods.

Here from Friday Follow. Don't over do it, and I hope you really didn't burn your thumb too badly, I was kidding :(

FourthGradeNothing.com

Oh Cris, I'm so sorry about the pie and your thumb. Nothing like a double whammy.

Don't feel about Tice Thursday. I only have 2 hours to work on Farmer Fridays, but you have motivated me to get it done. Thanks for the push!

I'd take a burned thumb over a saved pie any day. Yeah, I'm nutty when it comes to baked goods.

Here from Friday Follow. Don't over do it, and I hope you really didn't burn your thumb too badly, I was kidding :(

FourthGradeNothing.com

I am so sorry about your pie. It's bad enough that you got a burnt finger out of it, but to go to all that work... :-(

Hi! Hopping in from the Social Parade on Fridays. I enjoyed my visit and I just love your blog name. I am also a fan of that expression!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More