Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Out of the Mouth of My Babe


"Mommy!"


"There's a salmon through the screamin' door!"


TRANSLATION: There is a salamander through the screen door.


"Mommy, Jesus loves me and Jesus loves you!"


"And Mommy, Jesus loves the Veggie Tales!"


"Mommy, the Spageettos are gonna eat me!"


TRANSLATION: The mosquitoes are gonna eat her.


"Mommy, just a minute...


...I busy"


"Broccoli, Celery, Gotta-lee (be) VEGGIE TALES!"


"Mommy, I love you so much"


Photobucket

23 GOODe Thoughts:

Your daughter is so precious and adorable! I love her little summer dress too!

The last one is my favorite...especially when it is "Aunt Lou, I love you so much!" :) Love our Ad! :)

Wow! So precious!! Spageettos!! She is adorable and you're a wonderful photographer!

I LOVE that 'spageettos.' I've gotta remember that one. CUTE.

Thanks for sharing the Addie-speak!

Can I just tell you how big my grin is right now? That is just what I needed to get me through the rest of my work day, thanks!

What a little cutie pie!!
Enjoying summer and all the fun that goes with it !

So cute! Love the 1st and 3rd pictures of Miss Add!

she's gorgeous on the last one!

love the first and last 2 great shots what do you shoot with?

here from ff Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

These are to cute! I love that moms have this amazing ability to understand what their children are saying. I am stopping by from New Friend Friday.

She's to cute! And funny. I love her hair...girls are so much fun.

She is sooo adorable!
I remember the day when mine were so little!
Visiting from NFF

Hi! I'm your new follower from Friendly Friday! Have a great weekend!!

Your daughter is adorable!

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

What a wonderful post! Your daughter is adorable and those pictures are awesome. I always wish I could take pictures that look so great, but mine always just look like regular quick snapshots. Stopping by for NFF to become a follower and friend.

Kathleen
http://www.lifewith4boys.com

your daughter is so cute!

I'm a new follower :)

~Victoria
http://ourlifewithjake.blogspot.com

Oh my goodness these pictures are so cute! That first picture is precious! Have a great Friday!I am already a follower! Stop by the Hen House!

Mama Hen

OhMyGosh that was a sweet sweet post! She is a cutie!

Hi by the way... I found you blog hopping :) I am your newest follower. I look forward to peeking through your blog.

Have a great weekend :)

OhMyGosh that was a sweet sweet post! She is a cutie!

Hi by the way... I found you blog hopping :) I am your newest follower. I look forward to peeking through your blog.

Have a great weekend :)

Oh my goodness these pictures are so cute! That first picture is precious! Have a great Friday!I am already a follower! Stop by the Hen House!

Mama Hen

Hi! I'm your new follower from Friendly Friday! Have a great weekend!!

Your daughter is adorable!

http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

These are to cute! I love that moms have this amazing ability to understand what their children are saying. I am stopping by from New Friend Friday.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More