Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: BoBo



Meet BoBo. We heart BoBo 'round these parts ;)



For years I have referred to him as my faux pet.



Ya see, BoBo is not our doggie. He kindda came with the house.


When his family sold us the house and moved down the road, BoBo decided that didn't mean he had to move completely.


Truth be told, we don't mind his daily visits one bit!


Like I said, we heart him.

Participating in the following blog hops:


Photobucket

10 GOODe Thoughts:

Hi! Following from the Tag-Along ... :)

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

New follower here from Follow Me Back Tuesday...love meeting new blogging freinds.

www.blissfulbabble.com

Well I think Bobo is adorable! Those are some amazing pictures by the way. Following as part of tag-along-Tuesday. Please visit my blog if you have the chance.

Kathleen
http://www.lifewith4boys.com

That is SO SWEET. I am so glad you are kind to Bobo. It's not his fault his family didn't have enough sense to stay put! :-)

When we moved to our current place many years ago, our dog kept running back 'home,' about 12 miles away. I never understood how he KNEW how to get there!

We now keep our doggies in the house with us. I wish I'd known THEN what I know about dogs NOW.

Good dog, Bobo!!

How funny...you got a house and a part-time pet. He looks like a sweetie.

What a great story. Your "faux" pet looks wonderful.

I'm a new follower of Tuesday Tag along. please follow me back.
Thanks, Mr. Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

Thanks guys and gals! Like I said... we heart him :)

That is SO SWEET. I am so glad you are kind to Bobo. It's not his fault his family didn't have enough sense to stay put! :-)

When we moved to our current place many years ago, our dog kept running back 'home,' about 12 miles away. I never understood how he KNEW how to get there!

We now keep our doggies in the house with us. I wish I'd known THEN what I know about dogs NOW.

Good dog, Bobo!!

Hi! Following from the Tag-Along ... :)

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More