Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Double Chocolate Raspberry Muffins


I have always thought that chocolate "muffins" were just a way to cheat and have dessert for breakfast. Not that I am knocking it... 

I feel far less guilty saying I had a chocolate candy-laced powdered sugared topped "muffin" than I would if I had to say I had a big Ole slice of Chocolate Cake...just sayin'


So when I realized V-day was approaching and meanwhile I was obsessing about all things Hershey's Bliss-- these awesomely smooth chocolates with awesome melt-a-away centers which are pure heaven... (and NO they are not paying me to say this--BUT Dear Hershey's people, I would say it over and over again if you kept me supplied with them.... and... um... a personal trainer to help me work them off...)



Anyhoo, it got me thinking of a recipe from the "breakfast" section in my Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project... Double Chocolate Chip Muffins from co-owner Vickie herself!


And, it is no surprise that Vickie knows what makes a good muffin. These were Yummo! We altered it a bit by using the Bliss meltaways instead of chocolate chips and we upped the almond extract to a full teaspoon... because I totally heart almond extract...


Miss Add and I combined the wet ingredients first. 3/4 Cup Water


4 Eggs Beaten


1/2 Cup Oil and 1 Teaspoon Pure Almond Extract


Now add 1 Chocolate Cake Mix and 1 Small Package of Pudding


And mix 'er up


It made the most beautiful batter..


Scoop your batter into cupcake (shhh!) cups and fill 3/4 of the way full.


Now go all V on them and give them some Bliss baby...


And bake up at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes


Give'em the toothpick test to make sure they are done.


And sprinkle with powder sugar


And let cool... or don't


Oh, so yummy!


"Miss Add I am SOOO proud of you. You did a great job! You are going to be an awesome baker some day!"




"Yeah, like when I am four!"


My little baker even made one for her Valentine...


Enjoy!

NOTE: To print the recipe only, click on the image of the card. It will take you to a page with just the card. You can then right click and save or print.



Photobucket







Show Us Your Life at Kelly’s Korner


Photobucket

15 GOODe Thoughts:

yum! You should come link this up to my What's Cooking Wednesday linky tomorrow! Those look awesome!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Oh, man!! Those sound sooooooo GOODE. Need to try for my family. Yummo!

Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

I really should lose 10 pounds before trying any more of your recipes! LOL I linked to you today because of your cast iron skillet advice. I learn so much from you guys!

WOW - I would leave more of a comment but am going straight to the kitchen and make these . . .

Those look delish. I do like those Bliss Chocolates, so great idea to incorporate those.

loved the dish...but lved to see your daughter's pics more....She is so cute such a sweetheart

Ok, I suppose I can't hate you for sharing this since I just shared my molten chocolate cakes, but oh yum. Y-U-M. I love chocolate chip muffins for breakfast - no issues there for me!

What is it about the magical age of four that will change everything? :) These look yummmmmmmy and I know they are - we've had this recipe at the office many times!

Love it!! I'm going to have to make some of these! The chocoholic in me is just screaming!! Thanks for sharing!

Yum! Anything with chocolate has me hooked! Thanks for linking up with Made From Scratch Tuesday!
jen @ http://www.messhalltobistro.blogspot.com/search/label/Made From Scratch Tuesday

Ok, I suppose I can't hate you for sharing this since I just shared my molten chocolate cakes, but oh yum. Y-U-M. I love chocolate chip muffins for breakfast - no issues there for me!

Oh, man!! Those sound sooooooo GOODE. Need to try for my family. Yummo!

Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

yum! You should come link this up to my What's Cooking Wednesday linky tomorrow! Those look awesome!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

YUM! I am making these this weekend!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More