Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caution: Daddy at Play


When we decided to take my kids to see Dora, I had no idea how excited they would be...


Truth be told, I knew Miss Add would be stoked--we have been singing "Come on Vamanos" for ages... every car trip in fact.


I have also known Puddie to be a child at heart, but today my heart warmed as I saw him embrace his inner explorer and dive in with the rest of the kids...


Much to Miss Add's delight


He stopped to smell the flowers...


Checked out the sites...


Took a very important call from Barbie...


Helped a stranded motorist...


Visited with the Three Bears for a spot of tea...


And, of course he rail roaded...


Because he never quite stops rail roadin' ya know ;)


He even did a little old fashioned dispatchin' (his new rail road gig)


Then he chatted up some Spanish with his pal Diego...


Proving once again that nothin' beats one GOODe Ole Daddy.


Miss Add... she hearts him.

And so do I.

Photobucket

14 GOODe Thoughts:

What a great family moment! Miss Add will cherish this one forever! Daddy's do rock, but no one would ever know this unless there was an even more rockin' Mommy behind the camera!

Miss Add is so lucky to have such a "Goode" daddy! Looks like you guys had a really special day!

They are so adorable together!!

Looks like everyone had a great time!! While our 3 year old grandson was here, we saw more than enough of 'Go Diego Go,' whom, I hear, is a personal friend of Dora.

So fun! I bet they both had a blast. And isn't watching Daddy play with the kiddo one of the best things in the world!

I love it, how fun! That's so great for her to see him getting to into it, too. While my husband loves to play, I don't quite see him getting to that level.

How wonderful! Daddy's are special people. Would love to have you link up at Thanksful Thursdays some day!

You have some beautiful photos to go with the memory of that outing. Most dads are too macho to play on their children's level. Congratulations dad for being the exception to the rule. Your daughter is one lucky little girl.

Nothing quite like daddy in a little girls heart! Looks like you all had a wonderful day!

Nothing quite like daddy in a little girls heart! Looks like you all had a wonderful day!

What a great family moment! Miss Add will cherish this one forever! Daddy's do rock, but no one would ever know this unless there was an even more rockin' Mommy behind the camera!

Looks like everyone had a great time!! While our 3 year old grandson was here, we saw more than enough of 'Go Diego Go,' whom, I hear, is a personal friend of Dora.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More