Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Real Farmwives of America: Holidays on the Farm


Dear Reader-- 

We are making major progress on my kitchen repair/remodel. Floor is in. Cabinets and counters tomorrow.

Rumor is that I might have running water by tomorrow! 

It's the little things really... just sayin'

I have a slew of recipes and a GREAT giveaway coming up very soon... in the meantime, my gal pals and fellow Real Farmwives and Friends are blogging all about Holidays on the Farm today... Hop on over to our joint Facebook page and you will have access to all of their blogs in one great place!

Happy New Year!!!


Photobucket

4 GOODe Thoughts:

With all the snow melt and the rain, we have lots of running water....just sayin' ;-)

Happy New Year, and here's to your new kitchen!

Thanks for all you do for RFOA and us newby bloggers!

Happy New Year to you! I love the idea of the "Real Farmwives of America." I'll definitely need to check that out.

Yea! Running water is always a nice addition. :-) When we moved here, we did a huge remodel project and lived in the basement for two years. Little by little we finished the house - just in time to start making repairs. LOL

super cute blog here :) New Follower!

Found you from Two Maids Milking!

Happy new Year to you and your family!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More