Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Book is Done...and Redone Again

WARNING: Family members do not read this post. If you do, you might find out that your photo books may not get here by Christmas... ugh. I mean, this post shares the preview of our annual photo book gift of Miss Add.


PSA for anyone wanting to create a book with Blurb.

Note: I heart blurb... love them! Best photo book option out there in my opinion.

Truth be told, we have been dating for three years and tonight was our first hiccup... which turns out was totally my fault.

Anyhoo, back to the PSA: All potential Blurb users should make ABSOLUTELY certain you chose the right book size to design your book... before pouring tons of weekend hours into getting your book in to meet the Christmas shipping deadline...just sayin'

Imagine my horror when I realized that my hours may have been in vain when I loaded my book with a couple hrs to spare and it was the wrong size... like double the price wrong size... which would be a pricey pain for one book, but totally out of the question when you were ordering as many (for Christmas gifts) as I was...

There was no conversion available. The book you design can't be converted to a different size.

Nope.

I checked.

Really, I checked twice.

Wish I had checked my book size twice...just sayin'

I had no choice but to redo the entire book... from scratch... and therefore technically miss the deadline.

Fingers-crossed-- it won't matter. They say it will ship on the 17th... which will cut things close, but I think it may make it anyhow.

Regardless, I am sure the gift-receivers of the big book of Add 3.0 will be pleased even if it comes a little late.


Linked to:
Made by You Mondays
Works for Me Wednesdays
Photobucket

4 GOODe Thoughts:

I LOVED looking through your Blurb Book. It is beautiful! Lucky relatives who will get these. I need to do this next year. What a great gift!

I agree whole-heartedly with Cranberry Morning!
Simply.. adorable!
Thanks for the well wishes.
I hope that your sweet husband is feeling better too!
Trying to get my feet under me a bit today.
Have a great week!!

Your book looks beautiful. I take it you do from birthday to birthday as your year? I like that idea...although my daughter's birthday is in February, so I wouldn't be able to finish it until after Christmas. Hmmm...something to think about. :)

Your book looks beautiful. I take it you do from birthday to birthday as your year? I like that idea...although my daughter's birthday is in February, so I wouldn't be able to finish it until after Christmas. Hmmm...something to think about. :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More