Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Babies


When nosy people (you know who you are... most with names ending in Goode or Benefiel ;) ) pressure me about when we are going to finally "have another"-- after reminding them that we rewarded their impatience last time with a nine year wait-- 

I will show them this:


Woe to a Goode Baby #2... Miss Add keeps her babies in check 'round these parts.


Just sayin'

(And let's just save you and me some time... Nope, not hintin' at anything.)


Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

Love it! I've pretty much killed the "are you seeing anyone" comments...guess once you hit 30+ people give up on you!

So, I try never to ask anyone when they are going to have their next one, but I was just a little excited that you might be making a big announcement:)

Three people asked me when we were having the third when I was back home this week. I don't think they will ever ask again. They got the point when I screamed never at them!

I was hoping for an annoucement, too!!! You've disapointed me, Cris.

Just keep 'em guessing :)
A little bit of messin' with their minds is harmless enough :)

ha ha....I hated those questions. Thought I was done answering them (I mean seriously...look at my kids and my life and tell me you would want to add another kidder to the craziness)....but then someone asked me again this morning. I just looked @ them like they were a lunatic.

You gotta keep the babies in check, otherwise who knows what they'll get into!!

Just keep 'em guessing :)
A little bit of messin' with their minds is harmless enough :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More