Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

GOODe Friends: Awards

I have some catching up to do on bloggy awards... so here goes:



Ages ago Sara over at Unofficial Mom gave me the Honest Scrap award. 

So the rules are I have to HONESTLY tell you 10 things about me and then pass the award along to other great bloggers.
1. I watch more veggie tales than just about anything these days.
2. I am failing miserably at the 90 day bible challenge.
3. I feel 100x better after a haircut.
4. I love the smell of crayons.
5. I am a total night owl.
6. I think if I had 4 more hours in a day, I might just be able to get everything done.
7. There is always a case of Diet Coke in my fridge. It has it's own shelf.
8. I heart blue jeans.
9. My front yard "flower garden" is a disaster of epic proportions... Just sayin'
10. I sooo need to get back on the exercise wagon.

I am passing this award on to:

Hannah @ Off the Cuff and Indypendent (Let's get Hannah blogging again... say with me: Hannah, Hannah, Hannah!!!)
Elizabeth @ Murphy Cooks

And, my dear bloggy pal and partner in crime, Leah @ Beyer Beware


I have also received the A Blog with Substance Award from my bloggy pals at Life with 4 Boys3 kids and a lot pigsTwo Maids a MilkingAlarm Clock Wars :)



The Rules:
*Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
*Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
*Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
5 words: Connecting friends, time well spent
I am passing this award on to:



Thanks for all the bloggy love!

Photobucket

14 GOODe Thoughts:

Aren't you sweet! Thank you!!

imalazymom.com

Thank you for the award. Glad I got something today. Wink!

Thanks for the award - that was so nice! :-)

Thank you so much, Chris! I really appreciate it!

xo Erin

Awww... thanks for thinking of my blog. I am honored ot accept this award.

Thank you so much for thinking of me - Cris! Wouldn't be here without you!!

Hi Cris!
Fun stuff.....love that you have a place just for your diet coke :)
I used to have a shelf in the refrigerator for that too....until I gave up pop :)
Have a great evening!!!

Chris, thank you so much for the Honest Scrap award for Cranberry Morning! :-) I've had company this weekend and hadn't been checking blogs or emails. Fun to read your honesty list. :-)
Thanks again for the award.
Have a great weekend!

Congrats to you and thanks again for getting me started and introduced to such a great group of women.

OH! You sweetheart! I am honored! I love your blog, one day I hope to be as cool as you!

Thank you so much for thinking of me - Cris! Wouldn't be here without you!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More