Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: How to Train Your Dragon

This weekend we took Miss Add to go see How to Train Your Dragon at our favorite theater. You might recall that this is the second time we have ventured to the theater with Monkey (and Gilbert).


We had a big time. We got Miss Add her popcorn and headed on in to see us some dragons!


We opted for the 2D version so we wouldn't have to mess with glasses.


We got settled in and Add began eating her popcorn...


Then Daddy took my camera away...something about camera flashes in a dark theater and me needing to NOT do that anymore... hmph.

Truth be told, it was a GOODe thing I put it away... I hand my hands...um.... full... about halfway through the movie.

I will save you the gory details but, to my fellow movie-goers, I apologize for the sound effects from the second row from the back when a certain little GOODe girl ate her popcorn too fast...

Thank heavens no one was seated in front of us or I would have to make a MUCH bigger apology.

Many bathroom trips, clothing changes and floor clean ups later, we really enjoyed this cute little story.

You should really check it out...


GOODe tip to follow: if you see a certain family of three with a bag of popcorn when you go to check it out, ya might want to sit on the other side of the theater... Just sayin'

5 GOODe Thoughts:

Oh dear! Glad the movie was good!

Oh nooooo...you get a big giant Mommy Award for handling that kind of mess. Glad you enjoyed the movie, at least!

We saw that movie a few weeks ago and I thought it was a great movie; unfortunately, we did not have the non 3D option so our one year old had a blast playing with my glasses. :-)

Last time we went to the movies as a family that same one year old who was about 10 months at the time drank her bottle too fast and daddy ended up taking her home early as they both needed an outfit change. They then came back to pick up me and our 2 oldest ones.

Never a dull moment when you are a parent.

Hey Cris...
Sounds like another adventure :)
I think I would like to see this movie.. I think it looks cute.
Hope you have a great evening !

Oh you ladies will love it!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More