Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

GOODe Friends: Photoshop, Friends and Fun!

I have been playin' around in Photoshop again.

I heart Photoshop.

I love the blank canvas. I love the creative process. It truly is one of the joys of my job and personal life.

Tonight I thought I would share some of my latest Photoshop projects--some Blog Headers:).

I heart bloggin'

I just love the creative outlet and the friendships.

Recently, my friend Leah (over at Beyer Beware) and I had the opportunity to introduce a great group of gals to the wonderful world of bloggin' ;).  I will introduce several of these GOODe Friends as time goes by, but tonight I thought I would start with a few of them that I developed headers for over the last week or so.

(Click on their images to visit their super cool creative blogs :) ).


Ms. Ott, A and I are co-workers and share a love for the creative. Amy has been blogging for a while on her professional blog, The Ag Grant Guru . I was thrilled to learn she was starting a personal blog, A Latte' with Ott, A. I have always loved her personal stories that she weaves into her grant tips--that is why I am stoked she has a personal blog to share more! So, pull up a chair and grab a cup (don't worry, she'll let you drink something other than coffee if ya want-- I asked ;) )


Ms. Whitney has a clever blog over at Life's a Highway and Mine's Surrounded by Corn. Whitney and I share a love of photography and randomly--and creatively-- naming things ;)  So take a drive down Life's Highway and tell Whitney "Hi" for me :)


Ms. Barbara, aka Frugalista, has a knack for the frugal and I am dying for her to teach me all her awesome tricks. I have heard rumors of closets full of toothpaste, shampoo and other items the stores practically paid her to take! Drop by her Farm Life for some cool tips and she might even let you vote on baby names for her little-one-to-be.



Ms. Fabulous Meggie, aka Hoosier Farm Babe is "Living life on the farm and staying fabulous amidst the pig poo and tractor smoke"...lol! Farm Babe is also expecting and humorously portrays expectant motherhood. Fun random fact: her little one just happens to be due on my (and Fruglalista's) b-day!! So grab your jeans and lipstick and drop on by--she promises to tell ya all the secrets on how to stay fabulous!

These ladies are just a handful of the great gals I have had the pleasure of getting to know lately. Hope you enjoy a visit or two with some of these GOODe friends.

12 GOODe Thoughts:

I LOVE these Cris. You are so talented. I need some tips from you! Maybe you should host a photoshop class sometime too. :)

Great job Cris!!
What a fun thing to be able to do!
I will have to check out these blogs. Always room for more blog friends and good reading :)
Have a wonderful day.
I'm off to work in the yard and gardens today! We are expecting more storms, but today there is sunshine :)

Yay! More farm blogs to read!

Cris, you really outdid yourself on all these headers! I love them all!

Love these! And these farm gals sound like fun!

Okay, I'm officially following all these gals!

And what is my deal with the word "gals" today? lol.

I'm not sure where you all are in Indiana, but we went through your lovely state two years ago and you have the best antique stores! Sooo much cheaper than here in Iowa! My BFF lives in Ohio and I'm hoping to get out there sometime this summer and enjoy some antiquing on the way.

These headers are amazing. I am so excited that you are doing one for me. I can't wait to see it. Thanks for all your great blogging tips. I still have a lot to learn, but I know you and Leah will teach me the ropes.

Thanks Ladies!

Katie- Glad you like our stores and our gals!

Heather- You are next on my list!

JUST LOOK WHAT YOU MADE!
Great job, gal! ;)
I am not ignoring you by the way (your email), I have just had a busy week with Miss S coming home and other things...
You are gifted!
~Leslie

JUST LOOK WHAT YOU MADE!
Great job, gal! ;)
I am not ignoring you by the way (your email), I have just had a busy week with Miss S coming home and other things...
You are gifted!
~Leslie

Thanks Ladies!

Katie- Glad you like our stores and our gals!

Heather- You are next on my list!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More