Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blessed.

Despite the fact that my laptop is in the shop and I am limited on my access to my photos (and photo editing software--gasp!), I can only tell you tonight that I am blessed.

Period.

I just have to thank God for surrounding me with the right people.

If you don't like sappy, you will probably want to stop reading right now... really...

I am emotional and in awe of those around me tonight... so bare with me.

My life is not perfect, nor are the people in it...but I have to tell you, they are GOODe people.

My husband is nothing short of amazing. Ladies and gentlemen--this man supports me to the core. He "gets" me. He loves me. He believes in me. He pushes me.

My family have always encouraged me. They have always envisioned a limitless world for me and instilled in me that I can do anything.

My friends are incredible. They understand my hectic schedule and love me anyway. They inspire my creativity. They show me God's hand in man.

My colleagues and industry allow me to work along side them and fuel my passion to bring people together to find solutions. From mentors to co-workers, I am impressed and honored to work with them daily.

I guess what I am trying to say is that truth be told, I am blessed.

And oh, so grateful.

Just sayin'

5 GOODe Thoughts:

It's always good to stop & take a personal inventory of our lives once in a while. It keeps us balanced & positive. So your "sappyness" doesn't bother me one bit. I'm uber happy for you that you have such a great support system surrounding you :)

Hi Cris!
I love your post! I think it's terrific that you have gratitude for the blessings in your life!!!
We should all express more gratitude for our blessings :)
Have a wonderful day tomorrow !

We don't call that sappy...we call it gratitude and it's important to keep in mind. Thanks for sharing, Cris. :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More