Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Recipes I Want to Try

It is Wedding Week and the dress fits... and by fits I mean it zips without argument and my back does not look a half-opened can of biscuits popping out of the top... just sayin'

So, to celebrate, today I thought I'd share with you some of the fun recipes I have been finding on Pinterest but unable to fully appreciate due to my battle with the scale.

So prepare yourself for some recipe window shopping from some great blogs...

Cherry Limeade



Blueberry No Bake Cookies




French Toast Kabobs



S'mores Bars


Source: flickr.com via Cris on Pinterest


Spinach Cheese Strata




Pretzel Cookies



Easy Homemade Granola




Zucchini Oven Chips



Strawberry Shortcakes



Crusty Bread



Oreo Cupcakes



So what recipes have you been eyeing lately?


Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

What beautiful food pics those are! That first one especially is a stunner!!! Congratulations on the dress. I sure wish I hadn't had that taco last night. Summertime is when I'm supposed to be losing, not gaining!

First of all.... congrats on the weight loss. You are a better woman than I : )
All the food pics look delish. Let us know how they turn out.
Hope this is a great week for you all !

Dang! I think I just gained a pound looking at the pictures! They all do look so YUM! Keep up that will power for the weekend and beyond. Maybe you can find a way to slim down the recipes to keep them in the "good for you" zone.

I could use a pitcher of that cherry limeade, and the spinach cheese strata looks amazing too.

I just HAD to find the recipe for the cherry limeade and oreo cupcakes! Cherry Limeade, cupcakes and oreos are FAVORITES in my house...can't wait to try them out! :)

I am EYEING these recipes right now. Ahh fantastic. Okay I signed up for Pinterest but haven't done anything yet with it. Might just be doing that next week. I'm also in a battle with the scale but the rest of my family isn't...which is why I definitely love to cook for them. It's all for them...certainly not me at all. :) Enjoy this special family time and wedding weekend.

They all look fantastic!!!! yummo!
Have a great week

Leslie

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More