Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Free Fun and Food for the Fam!


Dear Reader... and specifically readers in Indiana or that want to drive to Indiana ;)

Do I have a treat for you! My friends over at Indiana's Family of Farmers (IFOF) are throwing a little Hoosier shindig on July 19th at an Indianapolis Indians Game and they are working with Indiana bloggers like myself to help give tickets away to the event!

Winners will receive up to 8 tickets to the event for their family and friends to join IFOF at the July 19th Indians Game at 7 PM. Winners will also get a wristband to join IFOF in the picnic area for a special picnic at the park that will include a choice of hot dog, hamburger or pulled chicken BBQ-- Yum! Baked beans, pasta salad, fruit salad, cookies and drinks will also be served!

Psst... I think some of the Real Farmwives of America and Friends might just be there too along with a lot of other Indiana bloggers ;)

If you would like to enter to win this giveaway of free fun and food for the family, there are LOTS of ways to enter:

There are LOTS of ways to enter to win. You don't have to use them all, just do the ones you want. Just make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.

1. Follow GOODEness Gracious through Google Friend Connect (GFC) (right sidebar)
2. Join our Facebook Community
3. Follow @crisgoode on Twitter
4. Subscribe to us via email (right sidebar)
5. Subscribe to our feed (right sidebar)
6. Check out Real Farmwives of America blog and follow through GFC 
8. Follow @realfarmwives on Twitter
10. Follow @FamilyofFarmers on Twitter
11. Tweet about this contest and include @crisgoode and @familyoffarmers in your tweet

Contest ends 9PM EDT on June 27th. Winner provide valid email address and respond within 48 hrs of notification.



Photobucket Disclosure: Indiana Family of Farmers are a client of mine and I am being compensated for coordinating this event. My family will also receive free tickets to attend Family Night at the Ball Park to join in all the family fun!

31 GOODe Thoughts:

I am now a fan of Indiana's family of farmers on facebook, plus I am a fan of real farmwives of america and friends on facebook, does this get me entered to win?

Yes. You should leave a separate comment for each of the entries to increase your chances of winning.

I am a fan or RFWOA on FB...sounds like so much fun.

Cristi
ecaulbach@earthlink.net

I am a fan of IN. Farmwives on FB.

Cristi
ecaulbach@earthlink.net

I checked out RFWOA blog...

Cristi
ecaulbach@earthlink.net

I follow your blog now! Very nice, and thank you so much on this opportunity to catch Americas Past times at one of the nicest AAA in the country.

I also Follower Indiana Farmers, and Real Farmwives of America on Facebook!

Nathan Miller
miller52@umail.iu.edu

So fun! I am following you via GFC as Solducky.

I like you on FB as sarah linette

I follow you via Twitter as duckybunny

I subscribe via RSS using Google reader

Following Family of Farmers on Twitter as duckybunny

Like Indiana Family of Farmers on FB as sarah linette

I am now subscribed via email - soluckyducky at gmail dot com

I like Real Farmwives on FB as sarah linette

I am following the Real Farmwives blog via GFC

following real farm wives on Twitter as duckybunny

GFC Follower
stonemedic76@hotmail.com

FB Fan of Indiana Family of Farmers
RobertandDenise Wilson
stonemedic76@hotmail.com

FB Fan of Real Farmwives of America
RobertandDenise Wilson
stonemedic76@hotmail.com

GFC Follower of Real Farmwives of America
stonemedic76@hotmail.com

Follower of Real farmwives of america

FB fan of real farmwives of america

Following you on GFC! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following You on FB!
sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following you on twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

RRS Subscriber! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following Farmwives on GFC!
sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following farmwives on fb! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following Farmwives on twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following Indiana Farmers on twitter! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Following Farmers on FB! sarahespn at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More