Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Minute Strawberry Pie


Oh Dear Reader... What is better than Strawberry Pie in the summer time...


That would be Strawberry Pie that only has 3 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make...

Wait a minute... this could get dangerous... just sayin'


You just take 2 cartons of strawberries that have been cleaned, hulled and cut into chunks and add the glaze or filling.


Mix 'er up


Now place it into two pre-baked pie shells...


Yum...


So good...


Or should I say GOODe... Puddie LOVES these pies...


GOODe thing they only take 5 minutes... and 3 ingredients ;)



Photobucket

8 GOODe Thoughts:

That looks like a pie my sweet hubby would love to sink his teeth into :)
Have the best day !!!

These are awesome pies! My mom and dad would always make them for our church picnic and they would be gone immediately! I think I might have to make one this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration my friend.

Oh my Goodeness!! I can't wait to be picking strawberries. That looks fantastic. And to think that I could have it in just five minutes! :-)

I don't know if it's my computer or your blog, but your blog loaded SO MUCH FASTER today than usual!! :-)

This made me think of one of those 160 character twitter recipes. Looks great. Thanks.

Oh yummmm!!! That looks just like a summer day!! I totally love strawberry pie!

I think I would add a fourth ingredient: Cool Whip! Then it would be supremely perfect! Yum!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More