Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Parmesan Pork Chops




Dear Reader-- I am soo torn. 

It all started over the summer when Aunt Mary introduced me to her fabulous "mary-nade". It totally rocked my pork chop world.

Then back a few months ago, I thought I discovered the holy grail of pork chopness when I tried The Best Pork Chops while working my way through my Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project (where I am cooking all the way through GP's Mom's Favorite Recipes).



But THEN I tried Parmesan Pork Chops while doing an Early Bird Review for Gooseberry Patch's Homestyle in a Hurry... and I am yet again hooked on another pork chop delight! 

Thank heavens my pals Heather, Meggie and Jeanette all have them pig farms and keep my grocery stores stocked or I might have to chose one kind of chop... and truth be told-- I just can't...Just sayin'

Anyhoo, for this quick little recipe, you grab 1/4 cup of butter, melt it and set it aside.


Then you take 1/4 cup grated Parmesan 



Add 2 T Flour


2 t Italian Seasoning


2 t dried parsley


1/4 t pepper


Then mix'er up and toss 'er in a baggie


Now heat up 1/4 cup of oil in a skillet.


Meanwhile take your chops and give those piggies a bath in your butter.


Then take 'em for a whirl in the baggie to coat


Now place in hot oil and cook through, flipping once half-way through


Perfection!


Love, love, LOVE this recipe!


Enjoy!

Would you like to win Homestyle in a Hurry BEFORE it hits store shelves? There are tons of ways to enter to win in my giveaway, check it out!
Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

I am going to have to make that. I am always looking for new ways to cook Pork Chops. Thanks for doing the review!

~ Blaire

Does sound good...and a nice way to get off the sugar-go-round of the past two weeks!

I love parmesan pork chops, and they are always a big hit around here.
I love to read your recipes and see what yummy stuff you make :)
Keep up the good work !

Thanks for promoting the pork as always. We will be trying these chops tonight as we cheer on the Colts. We will also be pairing it with the rosemary potatoes and a new appetizer recipe that a friend of mine said I needed to share with you so watch for a future blog post on that. :-)

Thanks for promoting the pork as always. We will be trying these chops tonight as we cheer on the Colts. We will also be pairing it with the rosemary potatoes and a new appetizer recipe that a friend of mine said I needed to share with you so watch for a future blog post on that. :-)

Does sound good...and a nice way to get off the sugar-go-round of the past two weeks!

Thanks for promoting the pork as always. We will be trying these chops tonight as we cheer on the Colts. We will also be pairing it with the rosemary potatoes and a new appetizer recipe that a friend of mine said I needed to share with you so watch for a future blog post on that. :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More