Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a Goode Life: A Goode Night

Miss Add is back from a visit with MeMaw and Papaw and boy, oh boy did she have a lot to fill me in on...

When I first walked in the door...

"Hi Mommy! Books!"

"Hi Addie! Books?"

"Books Mommy, I want the books!"

Pretty soon I saw what she was talking about... a large box of books was sitting in my entry way and Miss Add--well she wanted them. So without asking questions,(questions like where the heck did these books come from?!?) I took the books in the living room before even taking my jacket off and we got down to business.



That would be a lot of books. Some classics. Some new adventures.



We love books around here.



Miss Add sat in the floor singing, "I LUUUUVVVV these books!" 



I got a chuckle when she told me this book was about Papaw...lol!



Memaw then called and explained how she bought the box of books (and 6 other boxes) for a dollar! Memaw always finds the best deals.

After I got off the phone with Memaw, Miss Add told me all about her time with Memaw and Papaw. She told me about riding horsies with Papaw and about playing picture takin' with Memaw..."Cheese!"



Hmmm... I am a little familiar with that game.



Gilbert got in on the fun too.



She then told me the big story of the trip...



She got to build a snowman!



She talked about him quite a bit.



I do believe there was some drama around a nose that fell off...



And a mouth that fell as well...



Looks to me like they got 'er figured out though...



After the story was over, we decided to get a heapin' helpin' of Veggies!

Veggie Tales that is ;)


We watched the story of Flibber-O-Loo and it had us all enthralled and in stitches!

I have a feeling that we will be having many more nights like this in the future... and ya know, that is fine by me.

Just sayin'

0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More