Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Goode Life: Date Night


Puddie and I regularly have date nights thanks to grandparents who want their Addie time.  When Puddie and I have a date night, it is usually spent here, at the theater.

Truth be told, back in the day--pre-Monkey-- Puddie and I could have been caught doing all day movie marathons quite regularly:)

Our favorite theater is RAVE.  I was never a movie theater snob until I met RAVE.  They have big stadium seating (which my former plus-size girl inside of me always loved...what is it with movie seats full of judgement anyhow!?!?)

They also have a killer sound system... not to mention they sell me gallons of diet coke and make me feel better about it by just calling it "large". They of course make me pay exorbitant amounts of money for said service but hey... a theater's gotta do what a theater's gotta do. 

Enough about the theater... date night is about the company... and I got one fun movie goer to go with :)


Ain't we perdy? Can't you see we get all dolled up for date night...lol! Look kids, after 11 yrs of marriage date nights get relaxed from time to time...



As you can see, we like the high tech way of ticket purchasin'. Here Pud is trying to PRETEND that he is letting the computer choose between Amelia (my choice) and Couples Retreat (his choice).  Somehow that computer is oddly always on his side.

But that is ok, it was pretty good.  Besides, he bought me popcorn and that made it all ok:)



I should say he bought me my OWN popcorn. This important because he likes to ruin his with that carmel powder junk. For the record I tried to get him to take a picture of it, but he wouldn't.  I think he is ashamed of what he does to that poor popcorn...blech. It couldn't be that he feels odd taking pictures in a movie theater... I know I don't.

He did have me take a picture of him posed scarfin' his popcorn though... so you will just have to imagine the disgusting carmel powder stuff ;)




Lol! I heart date nights:)




0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More